600v Single Phase Heavy Duty Lightning Arrestor with Terminal Lugs
• (MOV) Varistors used for positive discharge of high voltage surges
• 120 / 240 volt single phase or three phase installations
• For surges of 300 or 600 volts - high voltage directed to ground wire
• Heavy duty models have threads and nut to attach to electrical panel
• Application: Lightning arrestor can be used with a variety of enclosed motor controls.
Including: WELL PUMP CONTROLS (2 wire or 3 wire motors)
• Recommended use:
1. BOTH THE PRESSURE SWITCH AND CONTROL BOX
2. PRESSURE SWITCH
3. CONTROL BOX
Note: If only one lightning arrestor is used, the pressure switch arrestor location offers an acceptable water system protection.